Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My first

So this is my first official non-myspace blog. Im a little pissed at work cause they have scheduled me to work at the Magic Kingdom until 1:30 in the morning. That means ill be technically working on my only day off this week. Guess i cant really complain, given i dont call in or leave early the reat of the week, this is all overtime hours.

Im in the process of saving for a Macbook, or iMac, or whatever the hell i decide to buy. This has been detoured a bit by me having to buy new tires for my newly paid off Neon. I now have my own car that isnt a total piece of crap. It has a dent in the front bumper, and a unique blend of pepsi and white paint covering the back seat, but its mine to do with what i want.

Well, i guess ill try to update this everyday or so. Can't guarantee ill have anything terribly exciting to talk about, but i suspect that most of these dont.

2 comments:

GrayHermia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GrayHermia said...

Haha, must be horrible working til 1:30. The very notion makes me wanna take a paid nap.
mmm...blogger. Hope you are more successful than i have been. but then, i mostly just ramble.
~Lindsey